Corona - Sierra Bella
Sierra Bella - Corona's Newest Community
*** Latest Update 4/11/2017: Appears that CalAtlantic is the Builder for this project. City of Corona via CalAtlantic are currently taking bids for a restriping and traffic signal installation at Tanglewood and Green River. Grading still ongoing. Hope to have more frequent updates this year. Stay Tune. ***
*** 4/6/16 | "Grading has started on Sierra Bella, 249 homes to be built along the ridgelines near Green River Road at Paseo Grande, south of the Sierra Del Oro community." ***
Sierra Bella is situated in northwest Corona at the eastern terminus of Green River Road at Paseo Grande, south of the Sierra del Oro community. The Cleveland National Forest is located south of the project
Below are some facts about Sierra Bella
- Sierra Bella is hillside village of 249 Mediterranean Estate Homes
- Sierra Bella is located in northwest Corona adjacent to Sierra del Oro, only minutes away from Orange County
- Sierra Bella is more than 300 acres in the City of Corona
- The proposed amenities for Sierra Bella may include outdoor tennis courts, basketball courts, a tot lot, and picnic area.
- Sierra Bella has convenient freeway access and within easy commuting distance to Orange County and to L.A. Metro
Foremost, a residential and investment company had interest in acquiring the property for over 10 years. Foremost invested the resource and time to complete it's due diligence review of the property once it became available after the real estate market collaspe. They were able to aquire the property.
Forestar is now working with Corona to amend the tentative tract map to reduce the grading and environmental impacts.
Click Here for the PDF file of the Sierra Bella Specific Plan SP04-001 from the City of Corona.
If you would like to be updated on this community, please fill out the form below!
Search Corona - Sierra Bella Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Corona - Sierra Bella *
* All data pertains to single-family homes