Corona - Sierra Bella
Sierra Bella - Corona's Newest Community
- Lennar is the Builder, not Cal Atlantic
- There will be 2 Communities with the following Scheduled Grand Openings
Adagio at Sierra Bella– Grand Opening in Fall
Sonata at Sierra Bella– Grand Opening in Fall
Please Note: Once the community opens, allow our team to register you to partake of additional closing cost rebate on top of what the builder provides.
Status (As of January 2018) - Grading Currently underway
Sierra Bella is a gated community under construction situated in northwest Corona at the eastern terminus of Green River Road at Paseo Grande, south of the Sierra del Oro community. The Cleveland National Forest is located south of the project.
Below are some facts about Sierra Bella
- Sierra Bella is hillside village of 237 Mediterranean Estate Homes*
- Sierra Bella is located in northwest Corona adjacent to Sierra del Oro, only minutes away from Orange County
- Sierra Bella is about 300 acres in the City of Corona*
- The proposed amenities for Sierra Bella may include outdoor tennis courts, basketball courts, a tot lot, and picnic area.
- Sierra Bella has convenient freeway access and within easy commuting distance to Orange County and to L.A. Metro
Foremost, a residential and investment company had interest in acquiring the property for over 10 years. Foremost invested the resource and time to complete it's due diligence review of the property once it became available after the real estate market collapse. They were able to acquire the property.
It has since been purchased by Ryland aka Cal-Atlantic. Lennar will be presenting the Homes in the fall.
Click Here for the PDF file of the Sierra Bella Specific Plan SP04-001 from the City of Corona.