Eastvale Homes for Sale
Eastvale is located north of Corona and Norco. The Santa Ana River is south boundary of Eastvale with Jurupa Valley to the east. For many many years the land was used for diary farming.
As the area transitioned from a farming area to a residential community, city-hood for Eastvale was explored in 2007. Eastvale successfully achieved city-hood on October 1st, 2010.
The following schools serves Eastvale under Corona-Norco Unified School District.
- Clara Barton Elementary School
- Harada Elementary School
- Lincoln Alternative Elementary School
- Ronald Reagan Elementary School (Summer 2015) 
- Rosa Parks Elementary School
- Eastvale Elementary School
- VanderMolen Elementary School
- River Heights Intermediate School
- Dr. Augustine Ramirez Intermediate School
Eastvale is quiet, beautiful community that features many parks, shopping areas, etc.
One of the big shopping centers for Eastvale and surrounding communities is Eastvale Gateway. It features a big movie theater, and many dining and shopping options.
Eastvale is safe and wonderful place to live. Make Eastvale your home!