Eastvale Homes for Sale
Eastvale is located north of Corona and Norco. The Santa Ana River is south boundary of Eastvale with Jurupa Valley to the east. For many many years the land was used for diary farming.
As the area transitioned from a farming area to a residential community, city-hood for Eastvale was explored in 2007. Eastvale successfully achieved city-hood on October 1st, 2010.
The following schools serves Eastvale under Corona-Norco Unified School District.
- Clara Barton Elementary School
- Harada Elementary School
- Lincoln Alternative Elementary School
- Ronald Reagan Elementary School (Summer 2015) 
- Rosa Parks Elementary School
- Eastvale Elementary School
- VanderMolen Elementary School
- River Heights Intermediate School
- Dr. Augustine Ramirez Intermediate School
Eastvale is quiet, beautiful community that features many parks, shopping areas, etc.
One of the big shopping centers for Eastvale and surrounding communities is Eastvale Gateway. It features a big movie theater, and many dining and shopping options.
Eastvale is safe and wonderful place to live. Make Eastvale your home!
Eastvale Homes for Sale Properties
- Anaheim Hills Homes for Sale
- Corona - Sierra Bella
- Corona Homes for Sale
- Costa Mesa Homes for Sale
- Fullerton Homes for Sale
- Irvine Homes for Sale
- Newport Beach
- Newport Coast
- Sierra del Oro
- Ziani - Newport Coast
- Anaheim Homes for Sale
- Brea Homes for Sale
- Columbus Grove
- Corona - Eagle Glen Homes for Sale
- Eastvale Homes for Sale
- El Camino Real
- Great Park
- La Sierra - Homes for Sale in 92505
- Lake Elsinore Homes for Sale
- Mountain Gate Corona, Ca
- Norco Homes for Sale
- Portola Springs
- Quail Hill
- Riverside - La Sierra Homes for Sale
- Riverside Homes for Sale
- Shady Canyon
- South Corona
- Turtle Rock
- University Park
- West Corona
- Yorba Linda Homes for Sale